Thursday, June 18, 2009
Rebbie, Nathaniel, Stacee
Maureen Reilette("Rebbie") Jackson(Born May 29th 1950)
1. Was only successful with a one-hit-wonder "Centipede" and somewhat with "Yours Faithfully".
2. Married Nathaniel Brown and conceived two beautiful daughters and a son. Named: Stacee, Yashi, and Austin.
3. Her two girls Formed a duo band called "X-Girls"(now called "Geneva").
4. Austin(a.k.a. Aussie) has his own thing goin'. A debut album is due this year or next.
5. Stacee has a son named London Blue Making Rebbie a grandma.
Nathaniel Brown is the husband of Nathaniel Brown and Stacee, Yashi and Austin's father.
He is the grandfather of London Blue Salas
Stacee Brown was born on May 5, 1971. She is the daughter of Rebbie & Nathaniel Brown. She was the first grand daughter of Katherine & Joe. She stayed out of the spotlights during her childhood. She was present at The Jackson Family Honors. In 1994 she signed with Touch Stone Records with her little sister Yashi. They formed a band named X-Girls. Their Aunt Janet helped them on their album, but they released it. In 1998 she sang with her mother on the album " Yours Faithfully " and her cousins (3T) in the song " Party Tonight " of the album " Identity". We can also see her as a kid in a family footage on YouTube, where Michael is annoying her. (^^) She's now married to Rex Salas and has a son named London Blue (July 25, 2005)